Tuesday, May 28, 2013

VC Up - Gold and Silver Down

Before I get into today's VC conversation, let's talk about why we trade.  Most of us trade because we want to be financially free. We want freedom to do what we want when we want.  If you want to travel the world, I want you to be able to do it without breaking your back for the next 20 years, first.  Bottom line is, I don't want to answer to anyone except myself and you probably feel the same.  Want to live a life of freedom?  True freedom... not the freedom that was preached to us when we were kids in school.  Being under someone else's thumb is not my idea of freedom!

We are at a point in history now where real wealth can be attained.  I mean the type of wealth that can change your family tree.  This is why I day trade and swing trade using the VC.  It gives me the edge that I need.  And, that's why I'm sharing what I'm doing with you.  I hope I can bring others along with me.  When you can pull $500 out of the Precious Metals market when they are down on a choppy day like this one, then I think you'll know you are headed in the right direction.

Below is today's action represented on a thirty minute time frame.  Keep in mind these numbers are given a day in advance, so I got these numbers yesterday:


The RSI was oversold and showing signs of clear divergence in relation to price as the price came into the B2 zone.  On an intra-day basis, when price is approaching the B2 we are reaching a 1 in terms of the measurement of energy within the market.  The VC measures energy on a scale of 0-9, with 0-1 representing the market at it's lowest energy and 9 representing the market at it's peak energy.

Your novice daytraders are usually buying when the market's an 8-9 and selling when it's at a 1-2.  Our emotions can get caught up in the energy of the market and we can all make this mistake.  Using the VC allows me to look at the market through an analytical point of view.  Today's chart gives us an optimal entry point for a day trade as the selling capitulates while the RSI is diverging from price.  I mean, what more can we ask for here?  This is a perfect set up using the VC price indicator.   If you have any thoughts or questions, feel free to comment below.




TRADING DERIVATIVES, FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS AND PRECIOUS METALS INVOLVES SIGNIFICANT RISK OF LOSS AND IS NOT SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE. PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS.



1 comment:

  1. Wow, Thanks Thomas. Great insight on why we do what we do and the reading of the code. I continue to amazed by the accuracy of the VC.

    ReplyDelete